Reading, United Kingdom
MARCH 2013 – DECEMBER 2014
- Perform gap analysis of control environment against Barclays Information Risk / Technology Risk policies and minimum standards. Where gaps are identified, put in place mitigation plans to bring control environment inline with Barclays control objectives.
- Working on the migration project to identify requirements, risks and controls necessary to ensure a successful migration of customers from Barclays Direct into Barclays UK RBB.
- Successfully planned, organised and carried out the annual Business Continuity Test covering all critical processes and services of the bank, this involved coordination of over 50 individuals across 30 areas of the bank to identify, define and carry out IT Disaster Recovery and Business testing of critical processes and systems at the recovery location.
- Planning, Coordination and Testing of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) requirements, ensuring that General Computer Controls (GCC) are in place, designed and operating effectively.
- Coordination of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) function within the bank, working in tandem with the various migration activities to ensure that the BCM scope and requirements correctly identify key processes, services and resources necessary to service customers in the event of a crisis situation.
- Day to Day Information and Technology Risk Management – Working alongside the Business and IT to ensure that appropriate processes and controls are in place, where necessary helping to identify new approaches in mitigation and reporting requirements.
- As part of the Risk and Control Assessment (RCA) process, partake in assessments to ensure that Risks, Issues, Key Controls, Key Indicators and mitigating actions are identified, assessed and correctly documented. Review of business Key Control testing plans to ensure that the plans correctly measure the performance and effectiveness of the Key Controls within the bank.